Thank you for choosing The Animal Hospital at Lake Brandt. Our mission is to deliver the best and most comprehensive veterinary care available for your pets! An important part of our mission is making the cost of essential care as manageable for our clients as possible by offering several payment options.
You can choose from any of the following payment options:
- Cash, Check, Visa®, MasterCard®, American Express®, Discover Card®
- Convenient monthly payment plans from CareCredit® see below for more information.
- Debit Card
We understand there are times when an unexpected medical need can create an unexpected expense. This is why we offer CareCredit pet healthcare financing as an option to help you finance the cost of keeping your pet heathy.
How does it work? CareCredit has flexible financing options for unexpected situations from emergencies to dental procedures ensuring that pets get the care they need, and pet owners get the peace of mind they deserve.
To learn more visit https://www.carecredit.com/go/676XGP/.
You can either complete an application at the hospital or you may apply online at your convenience. If you are approved, you will be able to use your CareCredit account that same day.
Insurance for Your Pets
Another popular option for your family and pet is insurance coverage. To learn more, please visit the following pet insurance websites:
If you have any questions regarding your payment options prior to your visit, call us at (336) 252-2208.
- Please be advised that payment is due at the time services are rendered.
- The Animal Hospital at Lake Brandt charges $35.00 for returned checks.
- There is a $25 charge for no shows or late cancellations. A late cancellation is an appointment that is cancelling inside twenty-four hours of the scheduled appointment time.
- For clients with pet insurance, we are happy to provide you with the necessary documentation to submit a claim to your insurance carrier.
Your pet’s health is important to us. Rest assured, we will work with you to figure out the best payment option for your pet’s visit during these challenging times. Please give us a call at (336) 252-2208 with any questions.
Why Choose Us?
Long Term Supporters & Providers of the Local Rescue, Red Dog Farm
We Provide Full Service in One Location
We Are Dedicated to Provide the Finest Veterinary Care
We Are AAHA Accredited
Providing your pet with any service they may need, big or small, since 2006. We are here for you.
Pawsitively Raving Reviews
“They go above and beyond for you and your furry family members.”- Lisa T.
“Dr. Jernigan first off, is the best vet ever. All the staff in the front and in the back. They give complete compassionate care to every animal. They are winners!”- Kathleen C.
“Staff, doctors, receptionists all first class. Nothing more important to me than my dogs, cats, and horses. So fortunate to have this place near me.”- Nancy M.