Pet Services Animal Owners in Summerfield Can Trust
At The Animal Hospital at Lake Brandt in Summerfield, NC, your beloved pet will receive quality comprehensive care to have the longest, healthiest, and happiest life possible. Here are some of the key pet services we provide:
- Wellness and Vaccination Visits: As the core of what do, we offer wellness exams to determine the status of your pet’s health and see if any type of treatment is necessary to help improve its health. Vaccination shots can be included in the wellness exams. Vaccines are vital as they protect your animal from a range of harmful diseases.
- Spay and Neuter Surgery: Spaying or neutering your pet is the responsible way to care for it. Not only can this type of surgery help stop the animal overpopulation, but it can also prevent many cancers, make your animal calmer, and reduce the likelihood of it running off to find a mate. Before your pet can have spay or neuter surgery, we will first make sure that it can handle the anesthesia and the procedure.
- Diagnostics: Speed is of the essence if your pet is seriously sick or injured. That’s why our on-site diagnostic lab and advanced imagery capabilities are so critical. Our veterinary professionals are standing by to diagnose your pet’s condition as soon as possible so that proper care can be administered promptly.
- Urgent Care: Sometimes, you don’t have the luxury of time. For some injuries and ailments, you can’t wait for a scheduled appointment. Call us at 336-643-2229 to speak to a representative of our veterinary hospital if your pet is having trouble breathing, is staggering, have signs of heatstroke or dehydration, in pain, has severe vomiting or diarrhea, got injured, or suffered a fractured.
- Dental Care: Your pet needs to see a dentist, just like your other family members. We offer everything from routine dental exams and cleanings to extraction and the treatment of gum disease and tooth decay. Untreated dental conditions can threaten the overall health of your pet and could leave it in constant pain and stress.
- Dermatology Issues: Skin problems are torment for your pet. They’re usually caused by parasites, certain types of food, and environmental factors. Schedule an appointment with our veterinary staff if you see your pet scratching, licking, or chewing incessantly at its fur, or notice patches of fur missing. Other signs of trouble include bumps on the surface of the skin, swelling to the face, sores on the skin, and dry, flaky skin.
We’d Love to Meet Your Pet
An animal that develops a long-term relationship with a veterinarian can live a longer, healthier, and happier life. To schedule your pet’s veterinary appointment at The Animal Hospital at Lake Brandt in Summerfield, call us at 336-643-2229 or fill out our online appointment request form.
You can find us at 1012 NC Highway 150 West in Summerfield, North Carolina.